About Our School
"Creating successful citizens with socially appropriate Christian behavior equipped with necessary literacy and math skills."
"Showing the Face of Christ to All"
St. Louis School History
"St. Louis School was opened for the first time on January 3, 1913, with three classes. There were 70 students. The teaching staff consisted of Mother Mary Veronica, Mother Anna Mary and Miss Connersboy. The school was blessed on January 26, 1913. A large crucifix was placed in the school at that time. On April 12, 1928 the top floor and roof burned in a fire. By September 28, 1928 it was repaired and reopened with an enrollment of 144 students."